Communication Skill Coaching
Flexibilty to Suit Your Needs
Introduce your organization or team to the basics of effective presenting through a lively mini-workshop. Laugh and learn through this 1-1 ½ hour session of discussion and exercises, popularly scheduled at the beginning of the day or lunchtime but possible at any time that suits your schedule. Best limited to groups of 20-30. Take-home materials included.
Workshops—a ½ day or full day in length—work best with groups of 8-12. At least three sessions, each a few days
apart, are recommended, but any time is well spent. Through lively discussions, demonstrations, fun exercises and ample opportunity to practice, you'll gain insight and skill with:
- Planning and organizing your presentation
- Using your voice and body effectively
- Managing your nerves
- Handling Q and A skillfully
- Designing and using visual aids
- Making “dry material” more interesting
- ...and any other presentation issues you'd like to address.
- A pre-workshop self-assessment questionnaire
- a booklet of reading and exercise materials for further study and improvement
- a complimentary 30 minute post-workshop coaching session for each participant, by phone or email
- Workshops of 2 or more sessions include individual videotaping
Detailed plans for each workshop are developed in early consultation with each client.
Coaching for You or Your Team
Teams or individuals often want help with planning or practicing a particular presentation—architects, engineers and general contractors, for example, competing for multi-year, multi-million dollar projects recognize that they may gain a competitive edge if the allow themselves a chance to review, polish and practice their presentation with an experienced coach. This coaching involves help with both organizing and delivering a clear, coherent and effective message. Time permitting, it can also include invaluable videotaping and feedback.
Expert Help on Other Presentation Projects
My colleagues and I can also help you or your team with writing, producing or delivering a variety of marketing, sales and technical presentations:
- Filmed or videotaped presentations
- TV and Radio Commercials
- Trade Show or Conference Presentations
Paul has been incredibly helpful, really easy to work with, and has made a real difference in both the content of my presentation and the way that I present the material. Definitely a good investment!—Damon Poole, Chief Technology Officer, AccuRev Corporation
As construction managers, most of our team don't think of themselves as "public speakers," but your ability to offer constructive criticism with insight and humor has been especially important in building their awareness, performance, and confidence.—Donna Prince, Director of Marketing, Erland Construction Co.
Call for a Free Consultation
Contact me for a free consultation, and let's discuss the needs you see
for yourself, your team or your organization:
617 323 5205